- May 14th, 2012 - After a breif hiatus on working on SFxT to work on Skullgirls, work on PandoraPy is beginning. This tool will represent a new take on editing
SFxT, focusing on BCM/BAC -> XML -> BCM/BAC, supporting both console and PC files.
- March 8th, 2012 - Work begins labeling BAC and BCM data, starting with assumptions from AE
- March 7th, 2012 - BAC structure is 100% understood, raw data dumps uploaded
- March 6th, 2012 - BCM structure is understood, raw data dumps uploaded
- March 6th, 2012 - Entire disc is ripped and extraced, including EAF and EMZ container formats.
- March 6th, 2012 - Street Fighter X Tekken is released